A Step by step guide to learn wudu (Ablution) for kids with Zakaria:
Before we perform Salah we must first prepare ourselves. making sure that we are clean from any physical impurities.
This performance is called ABLUTION (Wudu’) and is preferably carried out as follows:
– Before you start ablution the first thing to say is bismillah
– Wash both hands up to the wrists (starting with the right hand) three times, making sure that water has reached between the fingers.
– Take water with your right hand, put it into your mouth and rinse it three times.
– Take water with your right hand, splash it into your nose and blow it out three times.
– Wash your whole face three times
– Wash the right arm from wrist to elbow three times, and make sure that no part of the arm has been left unwashed. Repeat with the left arm.
– Move the palms of the wet hands lightly over the head, starting from the top of the forehead to the back of the head, and then bringing them back to the forehead.
– Wipe your ears inside and out. With the same water, using your finger
– Finally, wash both feet to the ankles three times, starting with the right foot.
– At the end of wudu: “Ashhadu alla ilaha illallahu, wa ash-hadu anna muhammadan abduhu wa rasuluhu.”